Eco Movers and The Big Guys Home Delivery merged in January 2019, allowing both companies to expand services to a large group of faithful customers.
The merger helped spur growth across the board, and in anticipation for further expansion, the company will retire The Big Guys Home Delivery name and operate under Eco Movers for delivery, designer services and warehousing, in addition to full-service moving.
For more information on the merger and the faces behind it, visit our blog.
- Receiving hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm
- The first 14 days of storage are included with our receiving fees
- All items are immediately inspected for damage upon receipt
- All items are unpacked for inspection, re-packaged and placed into inventory
- Freight collects can be paid for customers with a current account
- Freight Claims can be filed for items received damaged
- Storage and consolidation offered for all items
- Items stored safely and protected from damage
- Each piece entered into bar-coded system for efficient inventory and location
- Inventory lists provided once every calendar month at request of customer
- Merchandise is available for pick up at our warehouse
- Will Call hours are: 9:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday
- No appointment is necessary
- Loading assistance is always provided
- Project Management / Planning
- Detailed Receiving Inspection
- Computerized Inventory Control
- Logistics Management
- Skilled and Timely Installation
- Professional Touch-up and Refinishing
- Liquidation Services
- Materials Disposition
- In-home and showroom rearranges
- Rearranges include labor and all equipment
Packing & Shipping
- Packaging and shipping assistance is available for customers needing furniture shipped anywhere in the world
- Receive freight direct from manufacturers via long haul trucking companies
- Forward freight to various retailers throughout Washington State.
- Saving long haul trucking companies time and fuel
Assembly & Installation
- Furniture Assembly
- Installation of office and household furniture
Charity & Salvage Pickup
- Pick up of unwanted items
- Delivery of unwanted items to the charity of your choice.
- Donation receipts mailed to you for tax purposes
- Disposal and recycling